I’m 22 years old, choosing between law schools without even looking at the costs of tuition. About to graduate college with no debt, and I won’t need to take out any loans for law school either.
Until recently, I had no understanding of the concept of education as an investment.
I have done well in school because, like all the institutions I encounter, school is rigged in my favor.
I don’t even know how wealthy I am because I know very little about money, and the majority of mine is not liquid. But I know I will have several times what I need to live well if I never find a job.
I have earned very little money in my life, but I have way more than anyone needs. Obviously, I don’t deserve it.
I am the 1 percent, I stand with the 99 percent.
Why aren’t more people like this?
- i-am-the-75-percent reblogged this from westandwiththe99percent
- anothercarbonlifeform likes this
- corazon-lleno-de-hielo-seco reblogged this from occupyingyourpolitics
- mammy1 likes this
- amunra likes this
- therabbitdown likes this
- asher2789 likes this
- isitgayforguystotumble likes this
- losinfinitos likes this
- ecuaminican said: I’m definitely a part of the 99%, but to say you don’t deserve it…would be wrong, you were born into it. You recognize it, and now you need to do something about it. Good luck!
- eccentricspaces likes this
- thechambekrules reblogged this from westandwiththe99percent and added:
- furyy likes this
- Marguerite Schauer submitted this to westandwiththe99percent